Friday, November 12, 2010

Getting Started

I'm really excited to be getting started with this new blog. I've never had one before, but I really think that this will help me to interact with people more and maybe even learn a few things.   ; )
I've always like to write too. When I was in my Creative Writing class back in high school I never really had a problem writing out the stories or coming up with new ideas for them. Even in my computer class, there was one time that my teacher assigned an assignment for something special, but for certain reasons I asked him if I could get out of that project. So, he said fine and told me to write a short story instead. He apparently didn't think that like 7 pages was "short."  Hahaha...
I'll see if I can find anything to post from my past soon, just to get this thing kicked off.

No comments:

Post a Comment