Saturday, November 13, 2010

Dear Heartbroken,

  I do want you to be happy. After reading what you've written...I'm sorry that you've ever had to go through so much pain. I want so badly to see you as the "hopeless romantic" you were. Please don't give up on true love. I've been praying for you about finding that someone whom you can be that hopeless romantic with. Believe me, you  are on my heart and not alone. I know the Lord is with you. You never have to be "the last to know" ever again.
  Please let me  be there for you if I can. I know that there are plenty of better people to talk to besides me...people who have been in the situations you find yourself in now, but if there's anything that I can do, I want to do it. I want to see you happy.
  You're on my heart and if ever I can be there for you I will. It won't matter if you're not here, you can be a few hundred miles away and still, I'll be there.
  The Lord's will is not our will, but His contains the true answer. You can never go wrong if your hope, trust, and faith is in Him. He will provide that special person for you. That person who is going to love you and take care of you. I trust in His guidance for your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment