Monday, August 12, 2013

02/08/2013

Bapa,

   I'm seeing how real it is in this time of dryness that the "honeymoon" is over. Back at the beginning of fall when I first completely surrendered to You it was a time of completely being caught up in You. And shortly after that, two months later, was the beginning of this transition to actually live with You. I'm not upset. I admit that there are times I've wished for the honeymoon back, but You give me glimpses of an eternal love, a love I don't yet know but realize that it will be better still than the love of the honeymoon.
   Should this period of dryness never end I will continue to love You. I will continue to be content where You have me knowing that where You place me pleases You. I will never stop yearning for the sweet return of Your presence, but my commitment of love is given to You regardless of it I feel You around or not.
   I will continue to live this life for You instead of being stagnant. I will continue to love You instead of giving up. I will continue to proclaim to worship You instead of resent You. I will continue to yearn for You instead of slipping away.
   Bapa, if this season is a test, then (even though I stumble) may I be found worthy at the end.

~Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment