Friday, September 9, 2011

Measuring Up

"For the foolishness of God is wiser than man's wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than man's strength." 1 Corinthians 1:25

Lord,

Your name is to be praised!
To be at Michigan Tech with all these "smart people" does make me feel like I don't measure up, but it's great to be reminded that even the smartest students here don't measure up to You. I'm not saying this to put these people down, but to give myself a small understand of just how majestic You are.

"Who am I that the Lord of all the earth would care to know my name? Would care to feel my hurt? Who am I that the bright and Morning Star would choose to light the way for my ever wondering heart?" ~Casting Crowns

I may not measure up when it comes to human intellect, but I am Yours.

"'For in him we live and move and have our being.' As some of your own poets have said, 'We are his offspring.'" Acts 17:28

No comments:

Post a Comment