Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Bapa,

(4/18/12)

   You are in the wind, Lord. Your creation bends and yields before Your power. It surrenders to Your calling. The grass harmonizes with Your voice as it whistles and the trees add to Your melody as they creak. What beauty to show us, Your childrem. What music You bestow upon our ears.
   "What song could I sing that would move the heart of royalty?" Because that is what You are and more...royalty. No one compares to the glory and honor You possess and no one can truly add to the riches that are in Your keep. What would we bring before You, Lord, that would shine like Your heavenly gold? There is nothing I have that could magnify Your glory more than my life, so please use it. As much as You can...please use me. It is all that I truly have to offer You. Believe me, if I had more I would gladly give it. With joy is Your name upon my lips. With hope is it written upon my heart.


"If our purpose is to know Christ better and exalt Him more, then whatever differences we may have in our understanding of the book [the Bible, specifically Hebrews] will be forgotten in our worship of Him."  ~ Warren Wiersbe

No comments:

Post a Comment